Pages

Friday, April 10, 2015

TOF Sicacilla: No Signboard Cafe at Kelapa Gading

Another not so new anymore cafe at Kelapa Gading area, Mall of Indonesia to be exact. Apparently, they joined to be one of many other cafes and restaurants that using tanamera blend for their coffee drink. But I didn't order the coffee on my last visit, I opted for the taro latte instead.






























It's good, fairly sweet and very "taro". Not to mention the cute bear latte art on top didn't fail to put a smile on my lips. The first came to my mind was taro milk tea which Taiwanese bubble tea kiosks usually serve, with more rough taste of "taro" and milkier. However, the uniqueness I found that, it is recommended to drink the latte slowly - sip by sip fo the taro taste would fade away as I drank it perpetually.




















As for my tummy filler that day, I chose pressed crepes stuffed with mushroom, spinach and ricotta cheese and dressed with reduced balsamic vinegar on the side. The thickness of the crepe just nice while the taste was rather on the bland side. So, it is a good idea to dig it along with the sauce. But I think it might have been better if they added more seasoning to the crepes.

My friend told me that initially this brand was specialized on pastry but decided to expand their product range and join the cafe hype in Jakarta. Some of the pastry products prettily displayed at the counter and quite tempted me. So, I guess I should go back for their pastry on my next visit.

TOF Sicacilla
Ruko Mall of Indonesia, Kelapa Gading Square (Opposite Lobby 8)
Jl. Boulevard Barat Raya
Kelapa Gading, North Jakarta

Tuesday - Sunday : 10.00 - 21.00
Closed on Monday
FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

No comments:

Post a Comment