Pages

Monday, March 30, 2015

The Famous Bakmi Aliang Gang 14

I have been hearing the rave of this famous bakmi for long time already. Furthermore, my sister and her friends have tasted the awesomeness of the non-halal bakmi several times. Finally, I've got the chance to try the noodles with them.




















As you know all the alleys at Pademangan area are not 4-wheel friendly, but it doesn't hurdle the noodle lovers to stop visiting the humble-2-storey-noodle stall. It's located, of course at the 14th alley of Pademangan 2. We also a 4-wheel driver decided to park our car outside the alley. 

When we arrived, the place was fairly crowded without us have to be in waiting list and we are seated on the 2nd floor. The stall was quite dirty and very typical noodle stall, nothing fancy about it.
 
I ordered (of course) pork noodle; a bowl of noodle topped with minced pork. They also provide free deep fried lard on the table, so you can just ask them for more if you don't get enough with it. Haha.
Apparently, the noodle is originated from Bangka so the texture is thin and it suits my preference. It was seasoned well and the mince pork was so good too! Perfect combination I might say.




















The rave and rumor (ehm which in fact) about it to be so good are not doubted after my visit that day. I have become their fan and will definitely come back someday. With only less than IDR 20k, I can get my noodle craving fixed!

Bakmi Aliang Gg. 14
Jl. Pademangan 2 Gang 14
Pademangan, North - Jakarta

No comments:

Post a Comment