Pages

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Coffee Tree at Mall of Indonesia

Here I am working on my blog while sipping a nice and hot cafe latte and munching some snacks at Coffee Tree. Undeniably, Coffee Tree is my new favourite hang out place for a good cup of coffee and friendly ambiance. Not only serves finished products, Coffee Tree also provides the raw ingredients and even their flavoured syrup. 

This is my second time going here and I think I will keep going in the future. I deliberately writing about this cafe here, so I will be able to find new inspiration about this place. The place is cozy and it makes you feel comfortable to stay for a long time. I simply order a cup of the original cafe latte, and write about the first experience of me stepping on Coffee Tree. 

My first ever ordered was Kahlua Mocha, the marriage of chocolate and coffee with Kahlua. The chocolate and coffee themselves are handmade, so it's nothing similar would be found outside. Kahlua is actually a mexican coffee that contains sugar too. However, the taste surprisingly was not as sweet as I thought. There was still strong bitterness at the end and matching my preference. 
Kahlua Mocha
There are two size option for each beverage, and mine was the regular. Overall the price is reasonable like any other regular coffee shop, but this cafe offers something different that others. Hence, I would say it's worth the price.

Coffee Tree
Kompleks Mall of Indonesia,
Kelapa Gading Square
Blok C #38 A-B
North Jakarta
Monday - Sunday 
10.30 - 22.30


No comments:

Post a Comment