Pages

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Marche at Grand Indonesia

This blog has been abandoned for about 2 months and here I am trying to lift up a post again. I have been busy, vacation-ing, to be exact in October and catching up my workload schedule that had been quite left behind. And this is the new post that you and I have been waiting for.

I acknowledged Marche when I was studying in Singapore without realising that it's always been in Indonesia for quite long time already. I heard a lot of opinions about Marche, especially the expensiveness as well as the goodness of Singapore branch. Having heard about that news, at first I did not dare to try, but apparently Indonesian branch doesn't set the price as high as in Singapore.

Thus, I am happy about it.

Marche has a food court concept where they build several counters separately in a big room. Each counter serves different menus as well, and they are cooked in front of you, except for salad counter which is held self service concept.


Caesar Salad, Rosti with egg and bacon, Cheesy Pizza

Speaking about salad, I personally like their grilled vegetables, they were tender and well seasoned. In contrast, Grilled chicken breast was rather ordinary and overpriced.

Apple Crumble and Cheese Cake
For several reasons, I only adore much their desserts and cheesy pizza. Well, I haven't tried all their dishes indeed, but their apple crumble is great. Big portions and fairly priced I reckon. The pizza was so cheesy with thin crust that suit my palate.

The seat arrangement is unique as they set different ambiance in the restaurant. They also provide playground for those bringing their children, so the parents could stay longer and enjoy their leisure time with no worries.


Marche Grand Indonesia Shopping Town West Mall

Entertainment District 3A #03A-D
Jl MH Thamrin 1,
Jakarta
021 - 23581126
www.marche-restaurants.com

Sunday - Thursday 
11.30 - 22.30
Friday - Saturday 
11.30 - 23.30


No comments:

Post a Comment