Pages

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Lunch at Pancious Taman Anggrek

What could you expect from Pancious to be awesome other than it's indulging pancakes and pastas? My answer is its all day breakfast. Typical English (western) breakfast, my choice was omelette, oftentimes underestimated. While it sounds simple, but many restaurants (even 5 star hotel) have possibilities to fail. However, I give my salute to Pancious as its rendition is superb. 



Pancious successfully delivers the right consistency and texture of a perfect omelette; fluffy and not overcooked. You still can feel the wobbly eggs flow down to your tummy and you feel like ohm-ing at the same time. The melted cheese, perfect texture and seasoning can spoil your palate. Furthermore, the omelette is complemented with its famous grilled potatoes and salad. I have already favourited its grilled baby potato indeed, but I am glad that I managed to find the new dish to miss.

After this new experience, I believe there are more unexpectedly great nomming to explore at Pancious kitchen menu.

Pancious
Mall Taman Anggrek Lt 3
Jl Tanjung Duren Timur 2
Jakarta
021- 5639130

Monday - Sunday
10.00 - 22.00


No comments:

Post a Comment