Pages

Monday, July 20, 2015

(BALI TRIP) When The Naughty Have Become Wild

I was not aware that Hogs Wild in Bali was a renamed naughty nuri's. We was actually trying to find the latter but couldn't find the exact. After convinced by the staffs that we have found what we were looking for, we came in with no doubt.
The ambiance was comfortable without showing much fanciness. The decor and interior were easy in the eye and simple. We ordered the most recommended and well-known dishes from nuri's, pork ribs and pork chop. Surprisingly, the pork ribs was ALOT cheaper than other contender I tried. Well, I was hoping the taste also shared the same positive effect as the price.
 


Fortunately, it was not a false hope. The ribs was soooo good! It was succulent, flavourful and very tasty. Indeed one of the best ribs I've ever tasted. The pork chop also definitely was not a disappointment. The meat was thick and juicy, but the ribs still won my palate.


We ordered their sweet potato chips too. They were crispy yet moist inside without being dry. I was addicted to them and unceasingly devour most of the chips (I still did share haha). 
I never tried their branch in Jakarta but I heard it was not as good tho. But, I might have no option when the craving for nuri's pork ribs is unbearable. 

Hog Wild in Bali
Jl. Batu Belig 41
Kerobokan
Bali
0361 8476722
http://www.hogwildinbali.com/

Monday - Sunday 11.00 - 22.00
FACEBOOKTWITTER | INSTAGRAM

No comments:

Post a Comment