Pages

Saturday, August 29, 2015

(BALI TRIP) Caffeine Fixer: Revolver Espresso

Small venue, cozy place, good coffee and relaxing. Period. Revolver Espresso has now become my favourite cafe ever.



I might visit this cafe EVERYDAY to have my me time if I live in Bali. Seriously, the coffee is good, the place was small but it's super comfy for chilling out, especially if yourself and your essentials or maybe with a friend or two are the only companies you got.



For you the extroverts, not to worry as they have another branch which way more bigger for you to gather with your friends. But personally, I prefer to the Petitenget branch. Yes, I am an introvert.

The cup that my friend held is the cafe mocha
Their Cafe Mocha (IDR 35k, if I am not mistaken) is a must order I might say, it has a strong and assertive coffee and chocolate blend. To be honest, it leaned towards bitter taste, but it didn't overwhelm my palate as weirdly it has a light sweet aftertaste. For you who like sweet, not to worry, a small jar of brown sugar is provided on every table to add flavour to your coffee.

A bowl of muesli also a good choice for a healthy breakfast you can opt for. Instead of pouring milk over, they give us a healthier option, frozen berry juice which turned out very refreshing. Clean eaters, just perfect for you. I do not remember the price, maybe around IDR 40k (correct me if I am wrong) for a bowl.

The only downturn was their small space makes the air very cold even with just one aircon attached. I have fallen in love with it, I might just bring a jacket with me wherever I visit.

Revolver Espresso
Jl. Petitenget
Seminyak, Bali
0361 744468
www.revolverespresso.com

Monday - Sunday
08.00 - 17.00

FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

No comments:

Post a Comment