Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Panna Cotta Etc : It's Indeed Addictive

Panna Cotta Etc serves of course, pannacotta which is a famous dessert originated from the Pisa land, Italy. It is located at one of the most classy malls in Jakarta, Pacific Place Mall. Having heard about it quite long time ago even before the offline store was opened, I finally got to try the famous Panna Cotta Etc.


Pannacotta is supposed to have a smooth texture and tastes sweet. However, Panna Cotta Etc's rendition is kind of bouncy when I first spoon it out yet still very smooth and creamy inside. I ordered the original flavour with baileys sauce which is claimed to be the most favourite.

Take a look at the drizzling baileys sauce
The taste? It's fantastic! The pannacotta itself has humble and simple sweetness which makes me could not stop digging in. With the additional baileys sauce on it, surprisingly, the sauce is not overpowering at all. The kick from the alcohol and delicate sweetness from the sauce is perfect. The only complaint I can brag about is the portion and the price. I need to pay IDR 30k for a portion of original pannacotta. The portion is small and for the tag, I think it's quite pricey, hence it's not a meal that I want to have frequently.


Panna Cotta Etc
Pacific Place Mall, 4th Floor, SCBD
Jl. Jenderal Sudirman
North Jakarta
085311119868

Monday - Sunday : 10.00 - 22.00
FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

No comments:

Post a Comment