Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Sahara, Green Lake Sunter

Sunter has been bombarded with hangout places for youngsters, especially after food centrum and green lake complex has been built completely. It means, happy me! As I was quite struggling to find one and Sunter has been named to be famous for chinese and indonesian cuisine for long time. So, I have the reason to be happy, don't I?

This spot was fully seated not long after I snapped

Well, Sahara is one of the cafe pioneers in Green Lake Complex. The place is super cozy with super comfort and big sofas. Many teenagers and young adults come here to enjoy their wide selection of shisha or just merely having chit chat with friends. Me, personally is not a fan of shisha - to be exact, I avoid it.

Simple but Good!
So, while my friend seemed enjoying his shisha, I decided to order their appetizer, chicken basket (IDR 35k). It's cheap, has decent portion and tasted not bad actually or tent to be good. Crispy, well seasoned and fried which means it's not greasy. But yeah, it's just a simple fried chicken, but every simple thing if well executed, it will become exceptional


Sahara
Ruko Green Lake
Jl. Danau Sunter Selatan
081293286588

Mondah - Sunday : 11:00 - 23:00

1 comment:

  1. Hi Eliza,

    My name is Merrya, Account Executive of Lazada Indonesia Affiliate Program. I would like to introduce you to our newest and fast growing program, Lazada Affiliate.
    We are interested to make a partnership with your website regarding this program, for both of us would get a very good benefit upon this great partnership.

    Please contact me directly so then i can give you an explaination about this program.
    We're looking forward for your kind reply to this special partnership offering with your website


    Thanks,
    Merrya
    merrya.nawati@lazada.co.id
    (021)29490210 ext 1601 / 08111551335

    ReplyDelete