Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Yeyo Kitchen by Koi, Senopati

I noticed another dining spot at the same area with Colette & Lola on my first visit, on the 2nd floor to be exact. But I just found out that the place is called Yeyo.

You will be welcomed with different types of furniture, unique wooden seats inside. It was not crowded when I was there, there were just 2 tables occupied other than mine. It was good actually for me that enjoy "me" time a lot, the restaurant was quiet and not overwhelming. It is a perfect place to spend the privileged, and also good for meeting, studying or just mere browsing through internet as the internet connection was pretty good.


Have a drink at the bar

 
The Unique and Different Variety of  Wooden Seats



As I was already had my lunch, I only had my coffee fixed there, hot coffee mocha (IDR 35k). Not only served coffees or snacks, they also could satisfy hungry customers with variety of main courses, from sandwich to pasta. However, the actual highlight of this restaurant is supposed to be their wide range alcoholic beverage, from the humble beer or cocktail to the upper wine. 




Unfortunately, coffee is not their specialty I guess, my coffee mocha lack of chocolate taste and also it came to my table in warm while it was supposed to be hot.




Therefore, overall, Yeyo is an enjoyable ambiance restaurant, or I might have ordered the wrong menu here. When you visit Yeyo, you might want to avoid the coffee mocha, though.


Yeyo Kitchen by KOI
Jl. Senopati Raya No. 64
Senopati, North Jakarta
021 7228129

No comments:

Post a Comment