Pages

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Social House Grand Indonesia

Social House, indeed is suitable for the socialite. When you step in, you will right away welcomed by stacks and rows of beautiful wine rack which make this place classy and sophisticated. The seats and lightning arrangement really persuade you to stay all night long. 

Baby Chicken with Mashed Potato


They have wide variety of food choices, eastern to western, even all day breakfast selections that you could enjoy exclusively on weekends. That day, I was ordering baby chicken (which I don't remember the exact price) that is said to be customer's favorite and granted good reviews in many food blogs. Hence, my curiosity pushed me to pick that food. Whilst, my friends had chicken breast with cream sauce (105k+) and chicken breast fajitas (115k+).


Chicken Breast with Cream Sauce

My baby chicken was literally great, but unfortunately it's too small and simple. I expected it to be in the wow zone honestly. Furthermore, you should order separate side dish to complement the chicken. On the other hand, I personally favourited the chicken fajitas more, flavourful and the chicken was juicy and succulent. I think the chicken can stand alone without the tortillas on the side. While the grilled chicken breast was ordinary and the sauce also didn't support the chicken to be an excellent dish as well.



Overall, it was a cozy place to catch up but the food is overpriced considering the taste and portion.





Social House
Grand Indonesia, East Mall Lt 1
Jl. MH Thamrin No 1
Central Jakarta

Monday - Sunday 08.00 - 01.00

No comments:

Post a Comment