Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Tanamera Coffee Roastery at Thamrin Residence

Everyone has their own preference for what kind of coffee they have, including myself that as time goes by surprisingly I am now be able to tolerate stronger and bitter coffee than before, although I still only opt for milk-ish coffee rather than black coffee or espresso alone.






Tanamera is one of Indonesian cafe pioneer in Jakarta and until now remain one of most favourite cafe and coffee bean in town. It has gotten me more curious and pushed me to try their famous coffee. 



I was there on weekend and it's quite crowded but not packed, me and a friend still be able to find a seat for us which was near their coffee roasting machine. I found it's a bit odd and space-waste which uncomfortable feeling to sit there, well at least for me. Maybe it could be the reason why the seat has high turn over customers.


As usual, I ordered hot cappuccino (IDR 35k) and a cheese quiche from food display counter (which I don't remember the price) . I could taste the coffee and it's quite strong and blend well with the milk. But somehow I expect more character from the coffee. Well, it actually depends on what coffee they served on the day.





Unfortunately, the quiche didn't meet my preference. It's not cheesy enough and the shell was a bit undercooked.

However, I would recommend the place for the coffee and chill out of course (no sit near roasting machine for me) and would like to come back again to try other menu! 

Tanamera Coffee

Office Park Thamrin City
Jl. Thamrin Boulevard, Thamrin
Central Jakarta 10340
021 29625599
tanameracoffee.com

Monday - Sunday 
07.00 - 20.00

FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | PERGIKULINER |  Tanamera Coffee Roastery Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment